Frequently Asked Questions
1. Is there a cost for this program?
No, it’s free.
2. What ages are eligible to participate?
7-16 years of age
3. Times — Dates — Sites?
All information can be found on the registration page.
4. Do your children have to come to every session?
5. What if it rains on the first day of camp?
All you need to do is come to the next scheduled day of camp.
6. How many site locations are involved with the camp program?
7. What days of the week is the program held?
- Most sites run Mon., Wed., Fri.
- Exception Sites:
- Northeastern, West York and Dover – Mon., Wed., Thurs.
- Stewartstown – Mon., Tues., Wed.
8. What do I need to bring to the camp?
Water bottle – racquet (if not we will supply) – hand towel – visor or hat
9. What do I need to wear?
Light clothing – sneakers and socks
10. How late can you register your child?
You may register up to the beginning of the fourth week of the season
11. Do I need to stay with my children during the camp season?
No, we have adequate supervision
12. What if my child would like to have further tennis instruction?
There are several good programs listed in the yellow pages or check with your local township.
If you have any other questions that were not answered above, feel free to contact us.